Tuesday 2 October 2012

Recipes for Breakfast

My always-curious six-year-old daughter and I were talking about good eating yesterday. She asked, “If I wanted to live for a long, long time, what would be the best food to eat?”

I told her that she could eat nothing but fish and vegetables and still live a long and healthy life.






“But mom, what would I eat for breakfast?”

Vegetables, of course. “Oh no, Mom, I’m not ready for that every morning.”

Unlike my little pancake lover, I do eat vegetables for breakfast almost every morning during the summer. When I wake up and the sun is already hot, I love the mild crunch and silky textures of a breakfast salad. But, I wondered, am I the only one, or are there others out there who enjoy a veggie breakfast?

A quick Google of “vegetables for breakfast” revealed two distinct camps.

For more details :- http://www.culinate.com/mix/dinner_guest/the_breakfast_salad

No comments:

Post a Comment